Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I belong to a really fun book club. Yesterday we meet and briefly discussed two books that I didn't read and had a yummy dinner. Afterwards a bunch of us went and saw the movie Mamma Mia. It was definitely a chick flick with a cute story and fun music. This coming month we are reading Breaking Dawn the sequel to the "vampire books" by Stephanie Meyer. Last week I put the book on hold at the library and am number 2,738 in line. I figure I will probably get the book in 2-3 months. But no, my really sweet husband went and bought it for me and surprised me with it when I came home last night. Thank you Micah for being so thoughtful. I love you!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

Wasn't that the BEST book club night ever?!

That was so nice of Micah! You'll have to let me know what you think of the book. I'm almost halfway through with Eclipse now.

Oh, and guess what? I dropped from, like, 2600 down to about 1550 on the library list! Woo hoo! I should probably get my copy within 2 weeks, I should think! :)

catharooni said...

i so wish i was in your book club!! heck, i wish i was anywhere near you period!!

i put my name on the list at the two libraries here a few months ago and now i am #1!! i will end up buying it anyway, but will wait for a great sale price ...

hope you enjoy!!

Wendy said...

You picked a good one. Husband that is. I remember it all like it was yesterday...

But it wasn't cause your kids have grown like weeds. The pretty kind of course. :)

Hope you're well and that we can catch up soon! Best, Wendy

Alley said...

I borrowed Breaking Dawn from my sister. The trouble is I have to teach Sunday. What should I read?