Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Diesel 10



Ethan loves Thomas the Tank engine and his new favorite train is Diesel 10. He talks about Diesel 10 all the time. Whenever we go shopping to Target and even Michael's craft store he has to go and look at Diesel 10 and when I don't buy it for him he throws a huge fit and everyone looks at me like I am the meanest mother in the world. Little do they all know he is getting it for Christmas!



This is Ethan at home playing with his trains. Emma has to observe him playing with his trains because this is his territory.


Micah's office at work overlooks the Union Pacific train tracks at the Gateway in Downtown Salt Lake. Ethan calls Micah everyday to see if he has seen Diesel 10. We took our family to the gateway today to go to the planetarium and do a little shopping. The highlight of Ethan's trip was seeing Diesel 10!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

That's so cute! I can't believe how hooked kids are on these little trains. I can't tell any of the trains apart, except for Thomas 'cuz he's blue. But isn't Percy blue, also? See!? I don't even know. But it's amazing that little teeny kids know them all apart!

Unknown said...

You better hope he doesn't read this blog or you just might spoil his Christmas! I wouldn't put it past him ;-)

Desi said...

I love that he thinks the Union Pacific station is Shining Time! I love that kid!

natj said...

I like Mark's comment. Ethan has liked trains for so long- what an attention span that kid has!