Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Holiday Highlights

Just wanted to share some of the fun things that we did in the month of December. I know this is late, but hey better late than never!

Ethan, Emma, and Eliza in front of the Christmas tree after they decorated it.


After the first big snow storm in December, Micah helped Ethan and Emma make a BYU snowman. Go Cougars!


Ethan and Emma showing off their finished gingerbread house. Emma couldn't wait to start eating it!


Acting out the navitity story with cousins and Aunt Kristina at Grandma and Grandpa Monson's Christmas party!


Eliza telling Santa what a good girl she has been this year!


Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Morrell's house. Aunt Ann posing with all nine grandchildren.


Lora with three of her sisters.

4 comments:

natj said...

Fun pictures! I just have to ask- why does BYU snowman have a red scarf? I might have to question Micah's loyalty to the BYU cause... Love the pic of you and your sisters!

Jill Petersen said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I love the first picture of Ethan holding Eliza! She is a spitting image of Emma. At least to me anyway!

BTW the boys are great. The poison control center said to watch them and they would just have some stomach pains for a while. Nothing too serious. I think its funny Ethan at a supository! I am sure it wasn't at the time though!

chrissy said...

Emma looks sweet in the lamb costume. What a fun accessory to have for the nativity!

Did you build the gingerbread house from scratch? I've always wanted to make one, but I'm a little intimidated...

Jaclyn said...

Those pictures are beautiful, what an incredible family you. Thanks for all of the coupon and sale tips, I love them. I'm glad to have some coupon loving friends so I'm not the only nut in the neighorhood.