Sunday, August 3, 2008

Much Needed Update

It has been awhile since I last posted so I wanted to give an update on our children.

Ethan with Aunt Desi showing off his blue cast. He chose to have a blue cast because the green cast was too tight and it's also the same color as his favorite basketball team!



On July 24th we went on a fishing trip to the Uintah's. Micah was excited to take Ethan fishing and show him how it's done!


Ethan fishing at Lake Bonnie!



Ethan and Taylor showing off their fish!


Emma celebrated her 3rd birthday on July 2nd. Here she is showing off some of her new birthday Princess apparel.

The next week our little Princess received a "fancy" haircut from her brother Ethan. He decided to shorten some of her bangs and randomly take chunks out of the back of her hair.



Luckily my friend Hailey came to the rescue and was able to work wonders on her hair!



Thank goodness for her beautiful curls! I am still getting compliments on her haircut!



Emma had a fun time at "Magoon" with her cousin Sara!


Eliza is now 11 months old and finally got her first tooth last week!
Here she is chilling with Grandpa Monson on our fishing trip.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Her hair really is quite cute. Hailey did a good job with it!

Jaclyn said...

Wow, even with a brothers haircut she is still a babe. I wished I looked that cute after a good haircut let alone a bad one. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Melissa Monday said...

Your pictures of Emma made me laugh. I love the princess picture and then the contrasting picture. They're all so adorable.