Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

Today I decided to be brave and take the kids to the zoo. My friend Julynne, who is also my second cousin, suggested that we go today because the weather was good and it was free. Overall we had a really fun time, we only lost Ethan once and if you know Ethan that is really good! Here are a few pictures from our day.

Ethan and Emma riding the Elephant.



"Hanging" out with the Penguins.

Ethan with his big snake

Emma with her not so innocent kitty.

Playing with the Lions.


Mom with two of her little "animals"

5 comments:

JennM said...

Zoo's are so much fun. Wait till Ethan starts school...you'll miss these daily outings. =(

Annie said...

That is such a good idea to go to the zoo now while it is not so hot. I need to take Madisen, she loves the zoo. You got some really cute pictures.

Russ and Nat said...

Did you cut Emma's bangs or has she always had them?? I didn't even recognize her for a sec.....she is so cute!

natj said...

Look at you doing Emma's hair! Very cool. I'm trying to work something with Livvy's hair but the top is so sparse. Plus, if she realizes I am putting a clip in- out in comes! Frusturating! Glad you guys had a fun day.

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I have a seasons pass that I better use up before it runs out. Just waiting for it to be a little bit warmer.