Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged!

I just read both Natalie's blogs and saw that I have been tagged! I am so behind on blogging because my camera goes to work everyday with Micah so he can make movies of the trains for Ethan. Micah left our camera at work today and you should have seen the fit that Ethan threw.

What is your husbands full name? Micah Shane Monson. His mom liked the name Micah and his dad liked the name Shane. Micah hates the name Shane.

How long have you been married? 6 years on March 8th!

Who eats more sweets? Micah. We try not to eat a lot of sweets at home, but he is always telling me about the donuts and other goodies he gets at work.

Who said I love you first? Micah did on Traverse Mountain.

How old is he? Thirty-Two.

Who is taller? Micah

Who is smarter? When we got married I was smarter than he was so he went back to school and got his MBA, now we are equally smart.

Who can sing better? Micah, I inherited my dad's voice (aka the wedding singer :).

Who does the laundry? Me and the kids. They are always fighting over who will pour the soap.

Who pays the bills? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Micah, although he says that I do.

Who mows the lawn? Micah, my older sister Ann liked to do it when I was growing up so I never learned how.

Who cooks dinner? I do, unless it is steak, bacon, or nachos!

Who drives? When we are together Micah drives, but most the time it's just me chauffering the kids.

Who kissed who first? Micah and right after that he tripped and fell:).

Who asked who out? Micah.

Who has more siblings? He does.

Who wears the pants? Me, expect when BYU football is involved!

Who to tag? My sisters Megan and Mary- This will be the perfect way for you to start blogging!

3 comments:

natj said...

Good post, if I do say so myself. Has Mary even started a blog yet? I called today to see if we could drop Emma's undies by but you must have been out on the town- out on the town dragging three kids- real fun. I took all of mine to Maceys today and it was a nightmare.

Lora said...

You better believe I was out on the town. I dragged three kids to the zoo!

Russ and Nat said...

Great post....some of those things I didn't know about Micah!!